Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/24

This was another day where I did not eat before class. Luckily (especially since we went to the farms) it did not seem to effect how I felt. I think that the water I kept drinking during the trip might have saved me.
After the trip I went home and actually ate the leftover Iguana Grill food that I had. It wasn't much, so I also had a tomato and mayonnaise sandwich. I ate this alone in my apartment. At 6:00, I went to work.
After work, Tim and I went over to our friend's (Kristin and Marcus) apartment for dinner and to hang out. Kristin made a Broccoli and cheese casserole with rice which was very good. I drank water with it. We all ate together while talking and playing games. We are all really good friends, and being couples, we tend to get together a lot. Tomorrow night, they will be coming over to my place to eat and hang out with us again. This is probably what I look forward to the most- cooking with my boyfriend for our best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment