Friday, May 21, 2010

5/20

As usual, I did not have anything for breakfast on this morning, and I also did not eat lunch until very late. It was more like an early dinner. I slept in longer than usual because I had a bad headache. I finally felt like eating around 2:00. I made myself lunch- black eyed peas (canned), one Tilapia fillet (frozen, from Wal Mart), with a salad made from the rest of the mixed greens from Snows Bend Farm. I just heated the peas in a pot, added salt and pepper. I baked the fish in the oven. I added sliced carrots and Italian dressing to my salad and was a little disappointed that I didn't have anymore tomato to add as well! I was glad that I had the time to "make" this meal, even though the black eyes peas were canned. It was a much better option than a frozen dinner.

I had work from 4:30-10:30, but luckily my boss fed us tonight after we closed. So, I had teriaki chicken, edamame, and fried rice with Bento's shrimp sauce. I was VERY please with eating this mostly because (as I have said) I love Bento's food, it was free, and it meant I wouldn't have to make something quickly when I got home. While at work I drank watered down sweet tea. I wanted sweet tea just to help me stay alert and added water to it so it wasn't SO much sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment