Sunday, May 16, 2010

5/15

Today I did not eat breakfast, I slept in and the first thing I ate was more like lunch. I had a hotdog with ketchup and Sunchips. I ate this at my boyfriend's apartment, just before we headed out to the pool. After we came in from the pool, we decided to start panning for dinner. We enjoy making pizzas, so we figured out what we needed in order to cook one. Our pizza ended up having most of the ingredients we usually choose: the sauce (just a store bought spaghetti mix), cheese (block of mozzarella, graded), sliced squash and zucchini, salt and pepper to top. We bought the dough from Mellow Mushroom. We ended up eating around 8:00. We ate the pizza together while playing a new game that we bought, so this meal we enjoyable for many reasons.
Later that night I had a bowl of oatmeal as a snack. This was at my boyfriend's as well. I wanted something on the sweeter side, but didn't feel like candy or ice cream-like sweets.

Not having anything to do today, I can tell that I ate more of what I wanted, and I took the time to make it. The only limitation I really had was not wanting to spend much money, so I ate things like the hotdog and the oatmeal because it was what was around at my boyfriend's. However, I still enjoyed these meals/snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment