Saturday, May 15, 2010

5/11

Subway 6" (turkey, tomato, lettuce, salt and pepper, pickles, small Dr. Pepper to drink. Around 4:15)- right after class I had to be at work at 4:30. I didn't have anything before class since I've been a little sick and my appetite hasn't been the same. So, by this time, I was pretty hungry. I settled for Subway because it is right next door to where I work. I knew I could quickly eat something, then be at work in no time. Also, I don't normally like to drink soda, but I knew that I could benefit fro the sugar since I was about to work and not be able to eat anything else for a while.

After work (I am a server at Bento Japanese) I had food from the restaurant. Fried rice (egg and vegetables mixed in) with sauteed vegetables in a Teriaki sauce, and steamed edamame (soy beans). I also had a side salad (iceberg lettuce and carrots) with Bento's "mystery" dressing. I ate this because it was convenient since I was already at work, and I really do LOVE Bento's food! I had my dinner late, around 9:30 when I got home, while sitting next to my boyfriend who came over.
Later, as dessert, I had a Banana.

This day seems to be about the same as yesterday- mostly choosing what to eat based on if it's quick and convenient. Luckily, I actually do like Subway, and LOVE Bento. I do not like the fact that I am eating based on this and not able to take time to eat, so hopefully I will notice that this changes. Actually, Im sure I will because I know that right now I am adjusting to a new schedule, and I don't work every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment