On this Saturday, I did not have any kind of breakfast. The first thing I ate (around 11:00) was a tuna fish sandwich with Sunchips. This was mostly a pre-pool snack since my boyfriend and I had plans to be by the pool for the afternoon. While at the pool, I sipped on a mixed drink I made- pineapple Malibu, strawberry champagne, orange juice and pink lemonade. This is what I usually make for pool days. It’s tropical and fits the scene well!
Before I had to go to work, I quickly munched on a Pop Tart. After work, I ordered Bento to go. My boyfriend came into Bento with one of our friends and ate, so I decided I’d get Bento as well. I love Bento so much but am trying not to eat it too often… I felt like this was an excuse! Plus, I needed something quick for dinner that night that I wouldn’t have to make because Tim and I were having friends come over to his apartment to hang out. So, I ate my Bento Teriyaki Vegetarian dinner at Tim’s apartment just before people started to arrive. The dinner consisted of zucchini, mushrooms, broccoli, and onions sautéed in a teriyaki sauce, edamame, and fried rice and shrimp sauce. Plus, it came with a soup and salad. I drank a Kronenbourg beer with it. No complaints about this meal- it’s Bento!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment