Before class I had a tomato and mayonnaise sandwich. Made with the usual- same tomato, kraft mayo, salt and pepper and white bread. I also had a Pop Tart before it, to help me sweet-something craving. I drank a glass of whole, D milk with it.
I also ate the wonderful salad and meal that our class had with Chef Dave at University Club! Most definitely the highlight food of my day. It was especially nice to be eating with classmates, as we were all exploring and learning about the benefits of local foods.
Unfortunately, for dinner I had a microwavable Marie Callender dinner. I had to go straight to work after class and got home late, so this was the easiest to do. After my frozen dinner, I had a handful of grapes- probably one of my favorite snacks.
So, I think if it weren't for the University Club meal, I wouldn't have eating very well at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment