For lunch before class, I had one Tuna fish sandwich. Same as the first day's, this was canned Starkist tuna (in water), mixed with mayo, pickle relish, and salt and pepper, between two pieces of white bread. I drank water with my sandwich. I chose to eat this because I still had some leftover tuna from the previous day and it would be east to make.
After class I had a snack. Baby carrots (about a handful, store bought) with fat free ranch dressing as dip. This is one of my favorite snacks. I do have a stash of pretty unhealthy snack products and "fake foods" so this snack is on the healthier side of the wide array of snacks I usually eat. Plus, I really do love fruits and veggies more than any other foods. However, what I had to follow this is quite the opposite- a Moonpie! Moonpies are my weakness...
I drank pink lemonade (like a koolaid mix) with this interesting snack. While I ate, I watched an episode of "Lost."
Soon after, I went to dinner around 6:30pm. Some family of mine came into town and invited me and my boyfriend out to eat with them. We went to Mugshots. I had a fried fish fillet covered in a shrimp bisque (some kind of shrimp-like cream/sauce with corn and potatoes) with a side of green beans and a roll. I had water to drink. I chose this because I have had it before and I knew I enjoyed it. I enjoy eating out and probably do about once a week on average.
Since this meal, I have had a handful of blackberries as a snack. They were my boyfriend's which he bought from Publix. they are not organic, although the label one the box says "Honestly Healthy."
Since I wasn't as busy on this day, I can tell that I was able to take more time to eat and enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment