On this day, I woke up and had a Pop Tart. I ate it by myself while watching tv.
For lunch I made another fish fillet with a baked potato. The Potato was from Wal Mart (not sure of anywhere before that), and I added butter, and salt and pepper to it. I enjoyed this meal, it was very light but just enough for how I was feeling at that time. I ate it alone (1:00), once again, watching tv. I drank pink lemonade drink mix with it.
For dinner I met up with my friend Marion (7:00). We met at Buffalo Phils on the strip. This is not my favorite restaurant, but she and I used to go there often so we decided to do it again since she might be leaving soon. I had the chicken winger (just chicken fingers) dinner with fries and a side of broccoli and cheese casserole. I drank water.
I’d say this was a good “food day.” For the first half of the day I was able to just hang around my apartment, getting things done and fixing food for myself when I felt like it. Then, of course, dinner with a friend is always nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment