Monday, May 17, 2010

5/16

This morning I had two medium sized pancakes. They were made by my boyfriend form the same store bought, easy mix as before (I really need to get my dad's scratch recipe). I drank a glass of orange juice with this meal. We also had sliced fruit (from Winn Dixie), pineapple and strawberries. He and I ate our breakfast at the dinner table.

I didn't have much of a lunch, my boyfriend and I spent many hours cleaning out his car...it was BAD. When we were done, of course, I was quite hungry. We were tired and just quickly made a frozen pasta melody. It was something Tim bought, but it actually tasted good for being a packaged, frozen meal. However, I still wish we could have taken time to cook. I drank water with it, and we ate while watching a movie together in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment