Tuna Fish sandwich (around 3:00)- with mayonnaise, pickle relish, and salt and pepper mixed in, between two slices of white bread, store-bought.
I chose to eat this for many reasons: it is quick and easy to make and I can make a enough to have later or the next day, also, I consider tuna to be a healthy food. Most importantly, I like it!
I ate my sandwich by myself while watching TV in my living room.
Later, I had a bowl of Honey Comb cereal. I had it with D, whole milk. This was basically a sweet snack for me. I love cereal a lot, and probably have a bowl a day. It's nice that it's easy, and it almost always cures my craving for something sweet (when I eat sugary cereals, that is
Banana (late, 11:00)- after coming home from work and doing the class reading/paper, I finally had "dinner." I had a banana first because I was craving fruit, which happens often throughout my day.'
Next, I had a bowl of Ramen Noodles- not my favorite choice at all. When I eat Ramen, it is usually my last resort for food. It was so late at night and I needed something quick. Plus, I have been a little sick (slight cold), and I really wanted just a Campbell's chicken noodle soup, so this was the closest thing I had (haha).
For dessert i had a couple of handfulls of grapes. Once again, I love fruit! I ate these while sitting on my bed and talking to my boyfriend on Skype.
Looking back on this day alone, I see that I was primarily focused on eating foods that were quick and easy to prepare. The Ramen was packaged, the tuna had been in a can (in water), and the fruit was not especially organic. But today being the first day of classes, plus I was scheduled to work, my eating habits were a little off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment