Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5/18

This morning I had a bowl of Raisin Bran cereal, with sugar sprinkled on top of course. For a small lunch before class, I had a taco from last night's dinner left-overs. This was fine with me because there are a lot of left overs and I know that I need to eat them. After class I met Timmy at McAlister's. McAlister's is one of our favorite places to go- we feel that it has fairly healthy types of food which is fast and inexpensive, plus the sweet tea is the best! I ordered half a club with half of a spud. I added butter and salt and pepper to my spud. Oh, and the best part, I had two pickles because it came with one, and Tim hates pickles so I got his as well. I enjoyed this meal because I like going somewhere to eat every now and then.

As dinner tonight, I ate the left over salad from last night. It was still very good the second time! I drank water with this meal.

I feel that today's meals were very good. I used to despise left overs, but that was when I was younger and not buying or making any of my food. So, even though they were left overs, I enjoy eating them, especially knowing that I am not wasting food, therefore money.

No comments:

Post a Comment